A 2020-as PREGA Konferencián is találkozhattak velünk az érdeklődők, ahol az egyedi fejlesztésű permetező drónunk megismerése mellett ügyvezetőnk, Tör...Read more »
What we offer
One drone can be used for many thingsLet’s find out in which areas can the drone be of use!
- Find out more »
Drones are the most modern and most useful tools for precision agriculture. With the help of drones, we are able to analyze plant and soil conditions, able to cover up to 40 ha within an hour. Also, able to carry out the required tasks with the spray drones using the data collected.
- Accurate plant and soil condition analysis
- Patch and plot treatment
- No damage to crops from trampling
- No more unreachable areas
- More >> »
The appearance and spread of drones allow difficult and time-consuming tasks to be performed quickly and easily. The introduction of drone technology will help in professional data collection, reduce labor demand and open up new opportunities for construction operators.
- There are no invisible areas for drones, drones see everything.
- With unique drones and state-of-the-art software, we have a solution for any task.
- There is no inaccessible area, we collect fast and accurate data on anything.
- We provide complete assistance in the acquisition and operation of drones.
- More >> »
Land-measuring with a drone provides all the information we need to make accurate data collection on all objects, wires and boundaries in a given area with reliable centimeter accuracy.
What are the advantages of measuring with drones over the traditional land-measuring?
- Only 1 person (the drone pilot) is needed
- Significantly faster measuring of an area or an object
- Things cannot be seen from ground level can be recorded
- Hard-to-reach places are also accessible and examinable via drones, this way people won’t be put in harm’s way
- Learn more! »
We can increase the efficiency in many industrial areas with innovative drone solutions.
How do industrial drones help with the inspection of electrical networks?
- We can inspect the transmission lines without downtime
- Special sensors on the drones can be used to map corona discharges and hotspots
- Zinc and steel thicknesses can also be measured with special sensors
- We can test the resistance of wires quickly and efficiently
- By using industrial drones, we can minimize human risk
Why choose us?
Expert service and training
Custom hardware and software
Can you benefit from deploying a drone?
Ask our colleagues for more detailed information or visit our showroom!