agricultural / industrial drone pilot training
Become a professional agricultural/industrial drone pilot yourself!
Get in touch!
6 reason why to choose ABZ Drone’s drone trainings
OFFICIAL PIX4D SOFTWARE SUPPORT
As the official Hungarian distributor and training centre for PIX4D, we will not only find the drone software you need, we will also teach you how to use it professionally.
THE WIDEST RANGE OF INDUSTRIAL DRONES IN THE REGION
We are official distributors for the world’s biggest drone manufacturers: YUNEEC, DRONE VOLT, AERIALTRONICS, DJI. We also support your drone career as an official service and training centre for these brands.
A1/A2/A3 DRONE EXAM PREPARATION AND TRAINING MATERIAL
We help you to prepare for the official A1 / A2 / A3 drone exams by organising professional theoretical and practical training courses in accordance with current drone legislation.
STATE-RECOGNISED ADULT EDUCATION INSTITUTION
All of our drone courses are run as state-recognised adult education institutes, where you can gain marketable and usable drone skills in the field of industrial drone flying.
*Adult training institution registration number: FKB/2020/006423
PRACTICE-ORIENTED SMALL GROUP DRONE COURSES
An important aspect of our training courses in the industrial drone field is that you learn not only the theory, but also the practice at a professional level, adapted to your level of knowledge.
INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED DRONE PILOT CERTIFICATE
After successfully passing the exam, you can continue your drone career with an internationally accredited drone pilot certificate, which is accepted in more than 10 countries.
Did you know?
- Our training courses prepare you to fly industrial drones in accordance with the new legislation.
- Our training includes full preparation and information on the official examination and its procedure.
How can you get more from us than elsewhere?
- We have the widest range of industrial drones on the market from the world’s best-known drone manufacturers: Drone Volt, Yuneec, Aerialtronics, DJI.
- You can get a complete picture of the machines based on objective criteria. Our priority is to offer you the best option for you.
- You will receive the most detailed training on the market*.
*Based on the opinions of students who have participated in other trainings in addition to the ABZ Drone training.
- Our instructors are among the most qualified drone pilots. Their previous professional experience is also strongly linked to aviation and aeronautical engineering.
- We also have a mechanical understanding of the world of drones thanks to our in-house service department.
- The structure of our training material is based on years of practical experience in the market.
+1 reason why it is worth applying for our training
Our drone pilots are automatically added to the ABZ Drone Pilots closed Facebook group, where our team of experts regularly posts the latest news and information about the world of drone. In addition, in this community, members have the opportunity to build new relationships, share experiences, and gain conversations with innovators interested in a similar field.
How is our agricultural/industrial drone pilot training structured?
Day 1 – Theory:
The aim of the theoretical training is not to grind through the coreknowledge, but to enable participants to understand and apply the knowledge they have acquired in practical training.
What will you come across during the theoretical training?
- general drone basics
- current legal knowledge
- battery types and characteristics
- the use of drones in different industries (what tasks they can be used for)
- introduction, construction and operation of drones used in different industries
- theoretical basics of drone handling
- introduction to payloads that can be used
- competencies required for the machines
- How much money can be earned/saved with drones and how?
During the training you can get acquainted with various industrial solutions, including:
- agricultural spraying
- roof and building cleaning
- power line inspection
- inspection of telecommunication towers
- thermal imaging
- area measurement
- multispectral mapping
- recognition of faces, license plates or other objects with a camera using artificial intelligence
- 3D modeling with LIDAR system
Day 2 – Practice:
The practical training takes place in realistic field conditions on ABZ Drone’s 10 hectare test track. We provide the drones for the training, so you do not need to have your own aircraft.
What industrial drones will be demonstrated during the training?
Hercules 20 (Heavy duty industrial and spray drone)
- agricultural spraying, disinfection, mosquito control
- industrial weightlifter (up to 20 kg payload)
- transportation of cinema cameras
Hercules 10 (Industrial cleaning drone)
- roof, solar, building, hall cleaning drone
- continuous fluid supply from ground station to a height of 30 meters
Hercules 2 (Industrial survey drone)
- equipped with RTK
- normal and thermal camera in one machine
Altura Zenith ATX8 (The world’s most durable industrial drone)
- TÜV EMC, IP 55 certified
- 36 kinds of mountable payload
- heavy rain and 80 km / h wind are no obstacles
Pensar (First drone mount AI camera)
- the world’s first supercomputer integrated into a camera
- artificial intelligence combined with a normal and a thermal imager
YUNEEC H520 (Industrial drone with changeable payload for the price of a hobby drone)
- 5 types of payload options
- more than 20 types of tasks that can be done
- with a small investment, high earning/saving potential
- quick installation and task completion
Which drones will you work with?
The next-generation H520E drone is specifically designed for industrial use, whether for agricultural, geodetic, construction survey or regulatory applications. Thanks to its modularity, size and flexibility, it can be perfectly tailored to any task in any industry. It is characterised by its long flight time and precision. The camera system combined with GPS data allows fast, accurate and high-resolution image capture. The drone can also be used in places previously considered inaccessible thanks to its interference-free compass.
Its primary use is mainly among amateur videographers, but we chose it for its small size, ease of use and 6-rotor layout. It’s perfect for tracking exercises, which prepares you to pilot larger drones.
It is one of the world’s largest commercially available drones. It can carry a large payload (20 kg) and stay airborne for up to 20 minutes. This machine can also be fitted with our custom-built mechanical droplet formation system, which can reduce the spray dose by up to 50% while maintaining the same efficiency. In addition to spraying, it can be used in any area where power is a priority. The operator can experience a truly apocalyptic feeling on first take-off.
It has conquered a new market for industrial drones with its building and roof cleaning payload. In addition to these tasks, it can carry a number of larger loads (up to 10 kg) for extended periods. Here we can no longer talk about a transition between hobby and industrial use, this is a heavy boy.
It is the most versatile industrial drone in the world. The manufacturer’s expectations were far exceeded by the Altura when its rotors worked for 720 hours without failure. Any payload can be applied to the custom Altura Cardan load connection.
Whowill teach you?
UAV Operations Director
As a licensed air traffic controller, he has up-to-date information on the legal regulation and ethical background of flying an aircraft. He helps our students to acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge needed to use drones safely.
Service and Technical Director
Thanks to his drone builder past, he gained a deep knowledge of the external and internal structure of the drone. He has gained experience with many industrial and video drones in the last 6 years. One of the most important competencies of a pilot is to get to know his drone in as much detail as possible, so they can be prepared in case of any surprises.
International Licensed Trainer
He graduated from drone academies in several countries, where he could learn from long-standing professionals who had used UAS for industrial purposes on a daily basis at the beginning of their 21st century appearances. Drones manufactured for this purpose are very different from UAVs made for private use, so it is important that our students gain knowledge and experience with real machines and real conditions.
Mit üzennek neked, akik már részt vettek a képzésünkön?
“…találkozol azzal a géppel, ami miatt jelentkeztél ide.”
“…az elméleti- és a gyakorlati képzés is mind professzionális volt.”
“Valahogy soha nem merült fel, hogy ez egy játékon, hobbin túl más is lehet. És akkor ez most bevonzott.”
Are the trainings held in person or online?
Our trainings will basically be held in person, if the viral situation makes it possible, in case it’s not possible the theory will be held in the form of a ZOOM meeting and the practice will be held in person at a later date.
How can I pay?
We will issue an invoice for the training fee after the application, which you can settle by bank transfer.
Where are the trainings held?
Our theoretical trainings are held in an office park, so several restaurants, shops and even the Daubner confectionery are available during the break. Location: Montevideo street 1, Budapest.
We organize our practical training in Pomáz, where water and soft drinks are provided, and we order pizza for lunch, which we eat in the soft lap of nature.
How long is the training?
The trainings start at 8.30 am and end at around 4.30 pm. During this time, coffee, soft drinks and water are provided.
How often are trainings held?
All our training types are held once a month.
Is it possible to have group or company training?
For a minimum of 5 people, it is possible to order individual training with a unique date.
How much does the training cost?
The training costs 500 EUR / person + VAT