The large market analysis companies are all in agreement that the drone technology will reach an incredible growth and position in the market within the next 5 years.
- The expected growth of the drone market within the next 5 years are between 400-1200% and continuously raised by analysts.
- The drone technology is probably the biggest opportunity for any contributors in the market for the next decade.
- The biggest and most rapid growth are forecasted for the industrial drones.
Don’t miss out on the market penetration of the drones and become our distributor partner!
Why should you choose us?
European manufacturer, warranty and maintenance
Professional education and continuous training
Custom software and hardware tools and applications
Custom drone development
Wide range of usage areas
Professional industrial product range
Our major successes
Our drones can execute hundreds of industrial tasks and provide increased efficiency. Our biggest successes include:
- Developing a unique agricultural spray drone which enable us to reduce chemical consumption by 50% and water consumption by over 90% during spraying.
- We can use drones with continuous flow up to 30m height for cleaning with our custom developed drones through a ground station.
- We have a drone which can operate in heavy rain or 70 km/h wind and complies with the IP55 certification.
- Our drones equipped with artificial intelligence can execute nearly every mission including face and object detection
- Over 40 payloads can be applied to our products including 100 MP camera, thermal camera or LIDAR camera.
- Our products comply with the highest level of data security regulations and European frameworks, the collected data are not being transferred from our products to anyone even to the manufacturer.
- We provide comprehensive education for our products including practical training and maintenance. Moreover, we provide various services for our partners using our products.
- We are exclusive distributors for the biggest drone manufacturers in Europe and China.
Our products and services
How to become our distribution partner?
- Submit an enquiry about becoming a distribution partner
- Face to face meeting, company introduction
- Company and personnel screening
- Defining distribution areas
- Signing the contract
- Ordering drones and tools
- Training, business plan
- Setting up shop, business
- Start of distribution
Should you wish to become our distribution partner, please fill out the below form and we will be in touch.