The aim of our 1-day training is the future drone pilots are familiar with the basics of piloting, safe operation and to make sure they are able to handle unpredicted situations as well with safe manners.
300 EUR/person + GST
- Relevant legislative knowledge
- Aviation knowledge including clearance request from air traffic control (theory)
- Drone structure
- Battery charging, usage, storage
- Administration of used tools, applications, battery charging and flights
- Checklist creation
- Drone flight modes and usage
- Assessment of flight conditions
- Practical use of Checklist
- Manual flight exercises
- Setting up Automated flight modes
- Automated flight exercises
Interested in our trainings?
If you are interested in one or more of the above trainings, please let us know the number of attendees and the chosen training category. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or queries. We will be in touch after we received your message.