Area measurement with drones
What are the benefits of measuring the area with a drone?
- you can check the boundaries of the construction area with centimeter accuracy
- you can mark the boundary elements and/or the fencing of the construction area with centimeter accuracy
- you can calculate the utility network of the construction area with centimeter accuracy
- you can estimate the material requirements for construction with great accuracy
- you can track the deviation of the construction work from the plan with centimeter accuracy
How to get started if you want to perform area measurement with drones?
Learn about what this area has to offer you as part of our professional drone pilot training. Gain a deeper, well-utilized knowledge of industrial drones that can be used for area measurement and the innovative possibilities inherent in them!
Our area measurement shape / KML file creation training offers an excellent solution for this. As a surveyor, a specialist in the field of construction, we teach you to create the preconditions for accurate, precise and fast area measurement.
Learn about our drone area measurement training in detail!
At our drone trainings held by our international drone pilots, you can gain knowledge that is guaranteed to help you get started in this field. With our help, you can start your drone business with a solid foundation!
Watch our video about our area measurement training!
Why should you rely on us when it comes to industrial drones?
- Here you can find the widest range of industrial drones on the market from the most well-known drone manufacturers in the world: Yuneec, Micasense.
- You can get a complete picture of the machines based on objective criteria. The important thing for us is to provide the option that works best for you.
- Our experts are among the most trained drone pilots. Their previous professional experience is also strongly tied to aviation and aeronautical engineering.
- Thanks to our own service, we also understand the world of drones on a mechanical level.
Which industrial drones and payloads can help the construction industry?
The manufacturer’s number one drone designed specifically for industrial use. With different payloads, it is possible to do economic activity in many areas. Extremely user-friendly and with plenty of flight modes, it changes from moment to moment, to what you want to use it for. More and more construction tasks can be made more efficient and faster with the Yuneec H520E industrial drones.
The E10Tv is Yuneec’s new drone-mounted thermal imager with 4x higher thermal image resolution than the previous model. This dual camera is suitable for capturing images in thermal and low light conditions at the same time. This payload is perfect for energy surveys of buildings and real estate, for heat loss control, for the inspection of solar panels and solar parks, and for the monitoring of industrial facilities.
A user-friendly, ultra-lightweight and professional tool for measuring harmful substances and compounds that affect air quality with unprecedented simplicity. It can be used to localize the source of potential air pollutant emissions, thus contributing to the creation / maintenance of clean and healthy air.
The Yuneec E90x camera is ideal for professional photography and video work, 3D modeling, mapping, search and rescue tasks. The E90x camera is a wide-angle, gimbal-stabilized device that is perfect for tasks where high-quality photo and video capture is paramount. The camera can be mounted on a Yuneec H520 industrial drone.
Get to know our industrial drone experts!
UAV Operations Director
As a licensed air traffic controller, he has up-to-date information on the legal regulation and ethical background of flying an aircraft. He helps our students to acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge needed to use drones safely.
Service and Technical Director
Due to his drone builder past, he gained a deep knowledge of the external and internal structure of the drone. He has gained experience with many industrial and video drones in the last 6 years. One of the most important competencies of a pilot is to get to know his drone in as much detail as possible, so they can be prepared in case of any surprises.
Executive, International Licensed Trainer
He graduated from drone academies in several countries, where he could learn from renowned professionals who had used UAS for industrial purposes on a daily basis at the beginning of their 21st century appearances. Drones manufactured for this purpose are very different from UAVs made for private use, so it is important that our students gain knowledge and experience with real machines and real conditions.
Are you interested in drone solutions for the construction industry? Contact us!