Learn about our drone solutions for electric networks!
Take the first step towards a new, innovative future!
Examine the condition of electrical networks faster and more efficiently.
How do industrial drones help with the inspection of electrical networks?
- We can inspect the transmission lines without downtime
- With the help of Lidar cameras, we can create 3D models that can be easily analyzed
- Special sensors on the drones can be used to map corona discharges and hotspots
- With the industrial drone designed for the insepction of transmission lines, we can get to know the state of the networks in detail
- Zinc and steel thicknesses can also be measured with special sensors
- We can test the resistance of wires quickly and efficiently
- By using industrial drones, we can minimize human risk
You can learn all these with us and take the maintenance of your networks to a new level!
- We are present on the market with the complete offer of three drone manufacturers and as there official Hungarian drone service
- We provide high quality drones with a fair prize
- We help the development with drone solutions developed for electrical network monitoring.
- We organize professional trainings.
- We teach professional drone use tailored to the area with a professional drone training background.
The manufacturer’s number one drone designed specifically for industrial use. With different payloads, it is possible to do economic activity in many areas. Extremely user-friendly and with plenty of flight modes, it changes from moment to moment, to what you want to use it for.
It is the most versatile industrial drone in the world. The manufacturer’s expectations were far exceeded by the Altura when its rotors worked for 720 hours without failure. Any payload can be applied to the custom Altura Cardan load connection.
If you have any questions for us, please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly!