Spray drone pilot training
Become a professional spray drone pilot yourself!
Get in touch!
6 reason why to choose ABZ Drone’s drone trainings
OFFICIAL PIX4D SOFTWARE SUPPORT
As the official Hungarian distributor and training centre for PIX4D, we will not only find the drone software you need, we will also teach you how to use it professionally.
THE WIDEST RANGE OF INDUSTRIAL DRONES IN THE REGION
We are official distributors for the world’s biggest drone manufacturers: YUNEEC, MICASENSE DJI. We also support your drone career as an official service and training centre for these brands.
A1/A2/A3 DRONE EXAM PREPARATION AND TRAINING MATERIAL
We help you to prepare for the official A1 / A2 / A3 drone exams by organising professional theoretical and practical training courses in accordance with current drone legislation.
STATE-RECOGNISED ADULT EDUCATION INSTITUTION
All of our drone courses are run as state-recognised adult education institutes, where you can gain marketable and usable drone skills in the field of industrial drone flying.
*Adult training institution registration number: FKB/2020/006423
PRACTICE-ORIENTED SMALL GROUP DRONE COURSES
An important aspect of our training courses in the industrial drone field is that you learn not only the theory, but also the practice at a professional level, adapted to your level of knowledge.
INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED DRONE PILOT CERTIFICATE
After successfully passing the exam, you can continue your drone career with an internationally accredited drone pilot certificate, which is accepted in more than 10 countries.
Did you know?
- Our training courses prepare you to fly industrial drones in accordance with the new legislation.
- Our training includes full preparation and information on the official examination and its procedure.
How can you get more from us than elsewhere?
- We have the widest range of industrial drones on the market from the world’s best-known drone manufacturers: Yuneec, Micasense, DJI.
- You can get a complete picture of the machines based on objective criteria. Our priority is to offer you the best option for you.
- You will receive the most detailed training on the market*.
*Based on the opinions of students who have participated in other trainings in addition to the ABZ Drone training.
- Our instructors are among the most qualified drone pilots. Their previous professional experience is also strongly linked to aviation and aeronautical engineering.
- We also have a mechanical understanding of the world of drones thanks to our in-house service department.
- The structure of our training material is based on years of practical experience in the market.
+1 reason why it is worth applying for our training
Our drone pilots are automatically added to the ABZ Drone Pilots closed Facebook group, where our team of experts regularly posts the latest news and information about the world of drone. In addition, in this community, members have the opportunity to build new relationships, share experiences, and gain conversations with innovators interested in a similar field.
How is our sprayer drone pilot training structured?
The most detailed spraying drone pilot training available, where you won’t just watch spraying drones. During the training, you will also get to see the most powerful spray drones (DJI Agras T10, T16, T30 from the world’s largest drone manufacturer) in action, so that you as a participant can decide which type is the most ideal tool for you for crop protection tasks. During the 5 days of practical training you will learn all the difficulties and beauty of manual and automatic flights with spray drones. The training will end with a live spraying simulation on 6 hectares. In addition to exploring the spraying drones and spraying systems available on the market, our trainees will learn about the legal background, flight planning and flight data recording software, the maintenance procedures for the equipment and accessories, and the equipment of the spray vehicle.
Short summary content of the 5-day training:
- Description of national and EU legislation
- Hungarian airspace structure
- The whole process of requesting ad hoc airspace
- General technical knowledge
- Types of drones
- Construction of drones
- Characteristics of batteries
DJI Agras T10, DJI Agras T30 spraying drones:
- assembly and commissioning processes
- battery charging and storage (with practical settings)
Flight planning (practice)
- Ways to designate an area
- Designating obstacles in the area
- Preparation of a flight plan
- Setting air volume, speed, altitude
Plant protection (theory)
- a description of the relevant parts of the Plant Protection Act
- phytosanitary problems, treatments and their periods
- use of plant protection products, products to be used
- drone and payload cleaning, de-chemicalisation
Practical flight with monitoring drones (exercise)
- Introduction to pre-flight checklist
- Using Mydronespace application
- Activating ad hoc airspace
- Take-off exercises
- Manual flight exercises
- Landing exercises
Practical flight with spraying drones: T10, T30 (practice)
- Manual flight with spraying drones
- Take-off exercises
- Landing exercises
- Demonstration of automatic, semi-automatic flight modes
- Performing water spraying in agricultural fields
Administration of flight data and battery usage with special software (theory)
- flight planning
- pilot management
- spare parts and battery registration
- logging of operating hours
Market situation analysis, contract samples, presentation of pilot results:
- comparison of spraying drones
- comparison of spraying systems
- How to spray? Practical experience and experimental results.
- Experiences and examples of spray contract samples
What drones will you fly?
With a working width of 5.5 metres, the DJI T10 can cover an average of more than 6.5 hectares per hour. There are few drones better suited to spraying smaller plantations and orchards and solving well localised problems.
A spraying drone from the world’s largest drone manufacturer, characterised by simple and precise task execution. We want our training participants to learn how to use and operate one of the most popular drone on the market. With the help of our experts, we will compare the flight characteristics of the two most powerful spray drones. We will then demonstrate the hydraulic spray system of the device and compare it with the performance of a custom-made spray system. So everyone can choose the spraying drone that best suits them.
Who will teach you?
UAV Operations Director
As a licensed air traffic controller, he has up-to-date information on the legal regulation and ethical background of flying an aircraft. He helps our students to acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge needed to use drones safely.
Service and Technical Director
Thanks to his drone builder past, he gained a deep knowledge of the external and internal structure of the drone. He has gained experience with many industrial and video drones in the last 6 years. One of the most important competencies of a pilot is to get to know his drone in as much detail as possible, so they can be prepared in case of any surprises.
International Licensed Trainer
He graduated from drone academies in several countries, where he could learn from long-standing professionals who had used UAS for industrial purposes on a daily basis at the beginning of their 21st century appearances. Drones manufactured for this purpose are very different from UAVs made for private use, so it is important that our students gain knowledge and experience with real machines and real conditions.
Listen to those who have already attended our training!
“…you’ll meet the machine you signed up for.”
“Somehow, it never occurred to me that it could be more than just a game or a hobby. And then it got me involved.”
Are the trainings held in person or online?
Our trainings will basically be held in person, if the viral situation makes it possible, in case it’s not possible the theory will be held in the form of a ZOOM meeting and the practice will be held in person at a later date.
How can I pay?
We will issue an invoice for the training fee after the application, which you can settle by bank transfer.
Where are the trainings held?
Our theoretical trainings are held in an office park, so several restaurants, shops and even the Daubner confectionery are available during the break. Location: Montevideo street 1, Budapest.
We organize our practical training in Pomáz, where water and soft drinks are provided, and we order pizza for lunch, which we eat in the soft lap of nature.
How long is the training?
The trainings start at 8.30 am and end at around 4.30 pm. During this time, coffee, soft drinks and water are provided.
How often are trainings held?
All our training types are held once a month.
Is it possible to have group or company training?
For a minimum of 5 people, it is possible to order individual training with a unique date.
How much does the training cost?
The training costs 1.250 EUR / person + VAT