Areas of use
Precision agriculture is not an optional way of operating nowadays, but the only way to maintain long term success. The most effective tools for precision agriculture are the drones.
- Up to 90% less operational cost and water consumption.
- Decreased chemical consumption by 30-90%.
- No damage to crops from trampling.
- Patch treatment options.
- Multi-spectral analysis: producing stress maps, level of nitrogen, chlorophyll content, distribution map, soil analysis.
- Detecting weeds, infestation and plotting them with accurate coordinates on the map, which is the basis of the patch treatment and staged distribution.
- High precision plant counting and yield forecasting for the entire farm.
- Storm damage, game damage and water pressure surveying from the air. Most damages can be identified from above, would be invisible from the ground. (Often a requirement for claims.)
- Providing data: The biggest value for a professional farm is data. Our service provides all the necessary data for precision agriculture which includes 5 cameras and a multispectral system.