Get to know the E10Tv / E10Tvx* dual camera that can be mounted on an industrial drone!
*E10Tv can be mounted on the H520 industrial drone, E10Tvx can be mounted on the H520E industrial drone
The E10Tv is a thermal imager with 4x higher thermal image resolution than the previous model and can be mounted on a Yuneec H520 drone .
The E10Tv dual camera, which can be mounted on Yuneec H520 industrial drones, is suitable for capturing images in thermal and low light conditions at the same time. This payload is perfect for energy surveys of buildings and real estate, for heat loss control, for the inspection of solar panels and solar parks, and for monitoring industrial facilities.
The capabilities of the E10Tv drone-mounted camera can be utilized even more effectively with the Yuneec H520E industrial drone’s automatic area in-flight feature.
Do you want to see for yourself what these two devices can do together? Contact us!
On the display of the ST16S remote control, you can follow the part you want to map during the task using the picture-in-picture mode or even placed on top of each other.
The main applications of the E10Tv camera
- monitoring of industrial facilities
- energy testing of buildings (heat loss)
- testing of solar panels
- security technology
- search and rescue for missing persons
- border surveillance tasks
- aerial surveillance for fire brigades, fire search
- agricultural surveys (animal and storm damage surveys, plant census)
- wildlife management surveys
Key features of the E10Tv dual camera
- Yuneec H520E can be mounted on an industrial drone
- 640 * 512-pixel resolution thermal image
- FLIR® Boson thermal sensor technology
- Thermal camera and low light in one device
- The gimbal can rotate 360 °
- Up to 28 minutes flight time mounted on the Yuneec H520E industrial drone
- It can be removed and installed in one go without turning off the drone
- Full camera control with the Yuneec ST16S remote control
- Team mode allows you to operate 2 pilots at the same time. This process requires 2 ST16S remote controls.
|RGB image sensor:||CMOS 1/2,8″ 2MP 23mm F2,8|
|Flight time:||ca. 28 min (with Yuneec H520 industrial drone )|
|Tilt / rotation angles:||Vertical: +15° to -90°;|
|Max. movement speed:||up/down: 30°/s, in circle: 120°/s|
|Shutter speed range:||1/30 – 1/8000 s|
|Thermal sensor resolution:||320 x 256|
|RGB videó felbontás:||FHD (1920×1080) / H264 (NTSC) 24/25/30/48/60|
|RGB video resolution:||1945 (H) X 1097 (V) 2MP|
|Photo format:||JPG, TIFF|
|Thermal camera type:||uncooled VOx microbolometer|
|LWIR wavelength||8 – 14 μm|
|Operating heat range:||-10° – 40°C|
|Data transmission frequency:||5,8 GHz, 2 km range|
|Image refresh rate:||<9Hz|
|Sensitivity:||<50 mK, @f/1.0|
|microSD card format:||FAT32 (≤ 32 GB) / exFAT (>32 GB)|
|Digital detail enhancement:||Yes|
|Polarity control (black hot/white hot):||Yes|
|Color & monochrome palettes (luts):||Yes|
|Spot meter:||>98.5%, no clusters > 3×3|
Industrial drones compatible with the E10Tv dual camera
The YUNEEC H520 hexacopter can be used in many industrial areas. Its wide usability is due to its modularity. With various payloads, it is particularly well suited for inspection, law enforcement, security, construction, surveying or cartography, including film imaging. It has retractable landing pads, so it can take pictures at a 360-degree angle in any area.
The next generation H520E drone is specifically designed for industrial use, be it for agricultural, surveying, construction surveying or official use. Thanks to its modularity, size and flexibility, it can be perfectly adapted to any task in the industry. It is characterized by long flight times and precise work. It enables fast, accurate and high-resolution image capture using a camera system combined with GPS data. The drone is also excellent for use in places that were previously considered inaccessible, thanks to the interference-free compass.
Should you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch and fill out the below form and we will be in touch.